The BOOYAH MELEE deflects off wood, and other cover with ease due to the uniquely-designed head that always strikes cover first which prompts the hook to move up and away from cover. The syncopated loud clacking during the retrieve is also aided by the unique polycarbonate head with an inner lead core that provides a distinct noise far different from any other bladed jig. Add in an extra-long shank hook with a wire plastic keeper and the recipe for yanking bass out of cover is complete.
Run it into cover and it comes out unscathed on the other side. The BOOYAH MELEE deflects off of wood and all kinds of cover easily while providing a distinct clack from its unique head and blade combination. This bladed jig will put more bass in your live well when others fail.
- Excellent deflection properties
- Super thin blade for maximum vibration
- High quality skirts
- Unique polycarbonate head with lead core
- Throw anywhere you would a spinnerbait or squarebill
- Long shank hook fitted with wire plastic keeper