BOAT BUCKLE PRO-SERIES KWIK-LOK GUNWALE TIE-DOWN 2" WIDE 13 FT LONG
This gunwale strap offers strength, security and convenience. It secures one of your boat's gunwales to your trailer, stores extra strap length during transportation, and makes the trailer more visible at night. 1,200 lbs Max load.
- Heavy-duty tie-down strap firmly secures your boat's gunwale to your trailer
- SUR-Grip rubber-coated Kwik-Lok buckle is easy to grip and control with one hand
- Seat-belt-quality polyester webbing
- Hi-Vis protective PVC pad under the buckle and vinyl-coated steel S-hooks protect your boat's paint finish
- Built-in keepers prevents S-hooks from disconnecting
- Night Eyes closure patch on buckle reflects light, adding to your safety at night
- Built-in closure stores extra strap
- Strap dimensions: 2" wide x 13' long
- Maximum load strength (break strength): 1,200 lbs
- Safe working load limit (WLL): 400 lbs
- Quantity: 1 gunwale strap
- 1-Year limited warranty
Load your boat onto your trailer, open the buckle, connect the bottom S-hook of the Pro Series strap to the side of your trailer's frame, then connect the top S-hook to an anchor point on the gunwale of the boat. Pull the end of the strap through its buckle and turn the buckle down to tighten the strap. Secure the opposite gunwale with another strap (sold separately).
Note: Gunwale tie-downs should always be used along with a winch strap and a set of transom (stern) or bow tie-downs. All straps and cables should be chosen according to their safe working load limit (WLL). To determine the maximum load, or break strength, of the strap, simply multiply the WLL by 3. The WLL is always one-third (1/3) of the maximum load.