The new Browning A5 shares a familiar profile with the vintage Auto 5 model but that is where the similarities stop. This new A5 is backed by a 100,000 round or 5 Year manufacturer guarantee. The A5 features a recoil operated Kinematic Drive, steel barrel with chrome plated chamber and back bored technology. The system is encompassed by a composite stock with a soft and comfortable Inflex recoil pad and this particular model comes standard full finish. The entire shotgun sports the Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat camouflage pattern.
Specifications and Features:
- Recoil Operated Kinematic Drive (Semi Automatic Shotgun)
- 12 Gauge
- 3-1/2" Chamber (accepts 2-3/4", 3", or 3-1/2" Shotshells)
- 26" Steel Barrel (Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat)
- Chrome Plated Chamber
- Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 1/4" Rib Width
- 4 Rounds (2-3/4" Shotshells)
- Invector-DS Flush Choke System
- Composite Stock with Inflex 2 (Size Large) Recoil Pad (Black)
- Aluminum Alloy Receiver (Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat)
- Humpback Receiver Design
- 100,000 Round or 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Ergonomically Balanced
- Vector Pro Lengthened Forcing Cone
- Total Barrel Dynamics
- Back-Bored Technology
- Length of Pull 14-1/4"
- Drop At Comb 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel 2"
- Overall Weight 7lbs 3oz
- Overall Length 47-5/8"
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat
- Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder Choke (Invector-DS Flush Fit)