The Detroit 8” (Soft Toe) is a high collared work horse work boot. Made from waterproof nubuck leather with a KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane, this construction boot will keep you dry out in the field or at a rain drenched work site.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
8.0 in / 20.3 cm
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.