Hard on turkey heads not your wallet. The Tight-Wad produces patters that densely spread pellets into a 30 inch circle at 40 yards. This choke tube is CNC milled from chrome alloy steel. Shoots lead, cooper-plated lead, and HEVI-SHOT. Install and remove without any tools. No frills, just clean kills.
- Clean the threads in the muzzle and on the Tight-Wad choke tube before installing. Use a good choke tube grease to coat the threads before installing.
- Screw the tube into the muzzle, be careful to not cross-thread. Grip the knurled end and hand-tighten only. No tools needed. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Periodically check tightness of the tube.
- For use with HEVI-SHOT and lead shot only.
Tight Wad Choke Tubes are not designed to shoot steel shot. Check and make sure your gun is unloaded before installing or removing the Tight Wad Choke Tube. Make sure barrel is clear and never fire a shell when barrel is obstructed, serious injury and barrel damage could occur.
- Beretta/Benelli Mobil 12 gauge (.655 constriction)
- Beretta/Benelli Mobil 20 gauge (.570 constriction)
- Remington 12 gauge (.660 constriction)
- Remington 20 gauge (.570 constriction)
- Invector-Plus 12 gauge (.670 constriction)
- Invector 20 gauge (.570 constriction)
- Invector-Plus 20 gauge (.570 constriction)
- Invector 12 gauge (.660 constriction)
- Mossberg 835/935 12 gauge (.690 constriction)