- Specially designed technique specific bass rod series
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Zirconium line guide insert for reduced line abrasion
- 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength
- Split rear grip handle design with contoured EVA
- Cerros rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The new Cerros Bass rods were designed to be fished by every angler. Well built, attractive and competitive, these technique specific rods are built on a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank. These blanks also feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites.
The component system on the Cerros bass rods feature Sea Guide XO 316-SS angles guide frames to reduce line twists. Each guide has zirconium line guide inserts for reduced line abrasion when using braided lines. The 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength and is complemented by contoured EVA split rear grip handle design.