The lightest and most technically superior rods that Abu Garcia has ever produced, the Abu Garcia Zenon Spinning Rods deliver outstanding performance in all measurable categories. Featuring premium carbon blanks built with Abu Garcia's Powerlux 1000 resin system, the Zenon achieves staggeringly high impact and fracture resistance without adding additional materials to the blank. This construction process allows for an ultra-light and remarkably sensitive blank. Anglers will be able to feel every little tick and bump their lure makes on the end of their line, giving them superior understanding of things like location of structure, bottom composition, and of course, greatly enhanced bite detection. Further optimizing sensitivity while shedding weight is the carbon split grip handle system. The high density carbon fiber material in both the mid-grip and rear-grip transmit vibration from the blank to the angler's hand with supreme efficiency and are lighter than standard EVA or cork handle construction. Other components include a tried and true Fuji reel seat for maximum comfort and Titanium alloy guides with ultra-light nitride silicon inserts. These smooth, durable guide inserts offer virtually friction free casting for increased distance and accuracy.
- Powerlux 1000 delivers Abu Garcia's lightest and most sensitive rod ever
- Fuji reel seat for greater comfort
- Carbon split grip design for reduced weight and increased sensitivity
- ROCS (Robotically Optimized Casting System) Guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures
- Titanium alloy guides with ultra-light nitride silicon inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Limited 5-year warranty